There are 2 types of Passports that U.S. citizens are eligible to apply for:
  • Passport Book - Can be used for land, air, and sea travel.
  • Passport Card - Can be used for land and sea crossings between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean only. Can not be used for international travel by air.
U.S. Citizens can have both a U.S. Passport Book and a U.S. Passport Card, if desired. For more information about the difference between a Passport Book and a Passport Card visit the U.S. Department of State.

Which would you like to do: