Snowshoe Rental at the Nature Center
Snowshoes may be rented for nature center trails when snowshoes are not in use by scheduled groups.
Both metal and wooden snowshoes are available for adults and children, ages 4 and older. Snowshoes rent for $5/pair, and renters are asked to leave a picture ID at the Visitor Center while on the trails. Call ahead, 651-249-2170, for snow conditions and snowshoe availability. Plan about one hour to snowshoe the trails.
Meeting Room Rental
The Sun Room is available for small group meetings, family gatherings and retreats. Large sunny windows in a restful quiet setting are perfect for a staff retreat or goals meetings. Many groups appreciate the intimate space, and use the quiet nature during meeting breaks. Measuring 18 feet by 25 feet, the Sun Room seats up to 15-20 people comfortably. Rental includes use of restrooms, picnic area, trails, and limited use of the amphitheater.
- Available: Tuesday-Friday, some Saturdays (please inquire). During Visitor Center hours (9:00PM - 4:30PM). Room must be vacated by 4:30PM.
- Rental Fees: $30 per hour, for profit and non profit.
- Full day rental: 5 hours or more: $150
- High-speed, wireless Internet
- Slide projector and screen or LCD projection equipment and screen
- Use of kitchenette, coffeemaker and cups, but not coffee, sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- Whiteboard and markers
For Birthday Party Rental information follow this link.