This license is for the sale of 3.2% liquor in original packages in retail stores for consumption off or away from the premises where sold.
For City Code requirements contact the City Clerk’s office.
You must submit the following:
- Application from the City of Maplewood for a 3.2% Liquor License.
- Certification Form from the MN Dept of Public Safety (AGED).
- Insurance Requirments:
- If 3.2% malt beverage sales are less than $50,000 a signed notarized statement.
- If 3.2% malt beverage sales are $50,000 or more a Certificate of Liability insurance with the City of Maplewood named as the certificate holder with a ten-day cancellation clause in the following amounts in effect for the license period:
- $50,000 per person
- $100,000 more than one person
- $10,000 property destruction
- $50,000 and $100,000 for loss of means of supports.
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance
Other Applications You May Need
The annual 3.2% Malt Beverage license expires December 31st of each year and may be renewed at that time.