10 LBS DOWN!
Fridays, November 8-December 13, 11:00-12:00pm
Connect, Commit, and Change! MCC Adult Fitness Camps provide comprehensive wellness training, fitness programming, and education, in a small group setting. Each Camp meets
1 hour/week for 6 weeks and includes the following:
- Body Composition Testing and Measurements at the start and end of the program
- A Certified Personal Trainer to Guide you through the program
- Weekly Exercise Sessions and Fitness Assignments
- Weekly Weigh-in and Fitness Tracking
- Weekly Group Discussion Topic
- Nutrition Tracking Tools and Tips
Thursdays, November 7-December 12, 7:15-8:15pm
Tuesdays, November 19-January 7, 6:15-7:15pm (No class 12/24 or 12/31)
Do you enjoy small group workouts, support, and accountability? Momentum is for you. No doubt you struggle to get your exercise in each week or each day. You need motivation, guidance and support. You’re not alone! Most people know the basics about how to lose weight and get fit, they just get bored, frustrated and lose motivation trying to do it all by themselves. In Momentum, you have the opportunity to be coached and trained with a small group of like-minded individuals working as a team to provide additional support and encouragement. Optional weekly weigh-in is recorded in private.